Thursday 21 June 2012

MY LOST WEEKEND

Daylesford, VIC

Australia
I was feeling frazzled and at the end of my rope.


So I decided to take myself away for the weekend.
Leaving the city I felt very selfish and guilt ridden.
But as I drove with my favourite music blaring from the car stereo and the most beautiful scenery passing my window, I relaxed and started to breathe.



I visited quaint antique shops.


I strolled through gardens.





I whiled away hours here over my book, coffee and the most decadent almond torte.




I returned to my surprisingly lush pub accomodation where I sprawled on the bed and watched an old black and white movie.

I tried to get friendly with this alpaca, but he kept spitting at me when I moved closer.


My last stop was Hanging Rock, where the controversial movie was made.

On conclusion I realised that sometimes in life you just have to get lost.


 Belinda xx



1 comment:

  1. Here's to more getting lost to find ourselves. Great post. Fxx

    ReplyDelete

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS, SO PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR THOUGHTS.
BELINDA X